Title of the position you are applying for:
Best time to reach you on the phone:
1. After reading the job description, tell us why you are an ideal candidate. What experience and skills would you bring to this position?
2. Describe your working style or personality. What strengths would you bring to this job? In what areas do you feel you could use more coaching or training?
3. Describe your experience with technology and computers, including the software and hardware systems you have worked with.
4. If hired, how long do you see yourself working in this position? Regarding a personal career ladder, what are your short- and long-term plans?
5. What are your expectations from a job?
6. What are your compensation requirements? Note: All positions at Academic Innovations are hourly to provide flexibility in work hours and structure. Please provide your hourly wage requirement if you were working full time.
7. Why does this position sound appealing to you?
8. After visiting Academic Innovations' website, what do you find most interesting about our company?
9. Why are you interested in working in the educational field?
Starting with your PRESENT or MOST RECENT EMPLOYER, list in consecutive order your past THREE employers & direct supervisors names with contact information. Please state your reason for leaving.
If currently employed, may we contact your employer? Agree Disagree
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, I certify that the information contained in this application is correct to the best of my knowledge and understand that any misstatement or omission of information may result in denial of employment or discharge. I authorize the references listed above to give you any information concerning my previous employment and any pertinent information they may have, personal or otherwise. In addition, I hereby release the company, my former employers, and all other persons from any and all claims, demands, or liabilities arising out of, or in any way related to such disclosure.
Word Verification: *
Type the characters you see in the picture.
Back to Job Openings